|The Correspondence Chess League of America ...
- does its utmost to protect the privacy of all site visitors.
- does not employ passwords or registration forms. New members may submit an application by email (copy and paste), or print and mail it in.
- does not employ cookies, web bugs, spyware or 3rd-party counters.
- does not sell or give away lists of members' home or email addresses under any circumstances.
- does not share any member's personal information with third parties under any circumstances.
- does not store credit card information.
Copyright © 1998 -
by C.C.L.A. - All Rights Reserved